Re: [TenTec] Collins group

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Collins group
From: NC2F <nc2f@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 12:21:08 -0400
Here you are, Dave:

http://www.collinsradio.org/default.aspx

I was a member there for a number of years after purchasing some vintage
Collins gear... Check eBay's completed sales listing for some ideas on
where prices are these days. They have come down over time it seems. I
continued to pursue my Ten Tec collecting and didn't acquire nearly what
I had been looking at in the Collins realm so I couldn't offer you any
hard and fast numbers....

Good luck.

Dennis NC2F