[TenTec] 264 remote control extension cable needed/ have 236 to trade

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] 264 remote control extension cable needed/ have 236 to trade
From: Allan Taylor <k7gt.cw@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 09:29:38 -0700
I recently sold a 253 tuner and inadvertently sent the 264 control
cable (OmniVI to Herc II) with it. It will
work, but the more appropriate cable is the 236 remote control cable.
(At the time, the Herc II was offline...)

In any case, I need a 264 cable and have a 236 cable to trade for it.
The 236 cable is to interface an OmniVI
with the 253 tuner. The 264 is to interface the OmniVI to the Herc II.

I really don't want to make up a new cable...

--
73     Allan    K7GT