[TenTec] How to sell an Omni VII

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] How to sell an Omni VII
From: "Mark Kenward" <k8vf_mark@centurytel.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 18:35:26 -0400
List it on qth.com, state the price and condx-be accurate, state price, and
only sell to someone with good FEEDBACK.

I have probably sold 100 radios in the last 10 years.

NEVER had a shipping issue, cuzz I packed them well.

Had one returned, at HIS expense cuzz he couldnt make it work...(Kenwood 599
twins-he just didnt know how to tune it up)  It was 100% fine.

Got snookered ONCE by a guy selling on Ebay...he took pictures very carefully,
side was caved in and it was DOA...could not make PayPal understand that a rig
does NOT get caved in when the packaging is PERFECT-Per the USPS.

Other than that, just list it and sell it...indicate you'll only sell to people
with good feedback..

The feedback tells it all.

MArk
K8VF