Re: [TenTec] 715 question

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 715 question
From: "David & Chris Drake" <drakes@psci.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 09:15:23 -0400
Absolutely,....one of the best products they have ever produced.  I run mine
with an L4B and alternate from a Omni VI+3 to my Drake TR7. Top notch audio
with both radios.  Why this unit was not used in the original Omni Series is
beyond me.  Guess it was a price point issue.  Not new technology to be
sure.
David
Wd9cmd