Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec Model 405 amp

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec Model 405 amp
From: "Curt" <rhulett1@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 16:14:24 -0500
I owned one of these awhile ago, there is an RC circuit incorporating the
delay potentiometer that determines the hold time.  The capacitor in mine
had failed, not wanting to foul things up, I just sent it to Ten Tec.  They
fixed it and checked everything else out for $60.  I used it for awhile
afterward, but since had lot of QRO and QRP rigs, a 50W amp didn't fill a
need for me.  My advice, send it back to Ten Tec and let them fix it for
you.

73, Curt