Re: [TenTec] Orion drops lock?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion drops lock?
From: Martin Ewing <martin.s.ewing@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 14:39:24 -0400
Right, but is there a do it yourself prescription, short of digging in with
the probes and actually trying to *understand* things?  (Awful thought!)  I
could/will ask TT, but I wonder if anyone has done it out there.  (Shame
that there is no repair manual.)

I can't make the condition appear on command, so that complicates matters.
It's intermittent.  Experience (more than I have with the Orion) would
probably help...

73 Martin AA6E