Re: [TenTec] 6N2 price?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 6N2 price?
From: NC2F <NC2F@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 16:10:38 -0400
On the '6N2' Yahoo group, I noted the following on Aug. 29, 2009:
/
eBay auction (item # 250483410810), with a starting bid at $599 and 6
bids from 3 individual bidders. The final sale price was $833.

/My guess the two top bidders REALLY wanted that radio and put in
extraordinary bids in not thinking it would actually go that high...
Just the same, I think $650.00 because they are quite scarce on the
secondary market and they really are very nice multi-mode 2M/6M band
radios. I own one and have no plans to sell it because I like the mod.
526 alot.

73,
Dennis NC2F