Re: [TenTec] New Net control for Sunday TenTec Net, 14/329 at 1630 Easte

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] New Net control for Sunday TenTec Net, 14/329 at 1630 Eastern time
From: Dudley Hurry <jhurry@austin.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 02:33:38 -0500
Jeff,

Sure no problem.   Start it at 1630 Eastern, I like to take a standby
for emergency traffic (you never know)  take checkins  one at a time,
maybe you will get some on the net that got to go to the TT picnic,  and
can tell you the two new accessories were..

Hopefully everyone will get their antennas turned to Florida to help you
out..   Don't worry about CQ100 or Echolink,  I can furnish that again
next week.

Thanks again..   Have a BIG net....

73,
Dudley