Re: [TenTec] FS:Scout or other ham related equipment.

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>, "'Richards'" <jruing@ameritech.net>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] FS:Scout or other ham related equipment.
From: "al sirois" <alsirois@roadrunner.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 04:55:50 -0400

GM, all:

I remember at a recent Ham Fest I brought my spare Honda Generator to
sell.............Instead of just selling it in the normal way, I brought a
EASEL & MARKER and made a SILENT AUCTION out of it to keep the interest
high.

It sold for $40 higher than I was going to be happy with if I sold it the
normal way. Pretty good HUH......!

Al N1MHC
In Sunny East Boothbay, ME
N1mhc@arrl.net