Re: [TenTec] Restoring a Ten-Tec Triton IV (540)

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Restoring a Ten-Tec Triton IV (540)
From: "Richards" <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 22:49:54 -0400
OMG NOOOOOOoooo  !!!!

Us one of the nylon scrubbers - not the hars green scrubbers !
I use one called  Dobie Scrubber   (Maybe spelled Dobbie - I am
down in basement workshop and it does not have a lable it...)
This is a sponge with a nylon webbing on it - much safer and does
not scratch like the green ones do.

Post up if you are not sure about the difference - the green ones
scratch but these do not.   I had to teach that to my dear wife
so she would not scratch my best cooking knives.

Otherwise ... us simple nylon netting material you get at the
fabric store.   Momma taught me well !