Re: [TenTec] Omni VII Strange Behavior

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VII Strange Behavior
From: John Peters <k2lot@roadrunner.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 17:43:54 -0400
Hi MIKE
      I have had a trouble with the digital display on my OMNI D.
the display is unstable for a fer minutes
and then it is o kay---   for a short while    then goes showing all
numbers (unstable) again.  then
a few minutes it goes okay    with a little tapping at times....
Then runs o kay the rest of the day....
      do you have anything for a fix?????
          hope so    ??
               thanks     John    K2kot        c ya