Re: [TenTec] Keyer Fo Omni V

To: "tentec@contesting.com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Keyer Fo Omni V
From: "Jim Brown K9YC" <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 09:59:04 -0800
On Mon, 2 Nov 2009 11:57:26 EST, Sferic@aol.com wrote:

>I second the vote for Logikey\Idiom press.

Since when are we "voting" on this?  Ron wanted to know what keyers
work. He's getting a bunch of options from guys who have solved that
problem. Who knows what he's going to find used at a good price from
a fellow ham? And what does it matter if it works?

The WinKey from K1EL is quite popular with contesters, and I own
one, but I've never used it with my Omni V, (and I no longer own the
Omni V) so didn't mention it. It's a nice keyer, works both as a
stand-alone keyer and controlled from a computer serial or USB port.
I suspect that it would work with an Omni V, but I don't know that.
:)

73,

Jim K9YC