Re: [TenTec] Correction- it is a 252G not 262G - oops

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Correction- it is a 252G not 262G - oops
From: "Mike Hyder --N4NT--" <Mike_N4NT@embarqmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 08:54:11 -0500
I renew my suggestion than items be described in a verbose way rather than
by a bare model number (i.e. Remote VFO for Corsair II) rather than just a
model number.  I'm sure I have seen items come and go that would have struck
my fancy had I known what the heck they were, but it's not my job to figure
out another fellow's offer and I don't do it.

If you want to buy something, please describe your wants -- if it blows your
skirt, put a model number in your description.  Likewise if you are selling
an item, let us clearly know what it is without our having to figure it out.
Either way, I predict more success.

73, Mike N4NT