Re: [TenTec] Triton IV gold colored face?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Triton IV gold colored face?
From: Mike Bryce <prosolar@sssnet.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 19:17:35 -0500
Gil...

Everyone that I've ever saw like that came from a smoker, but I can't
swear the one you have didn't come from a two pack a day ham.

I've got one of the frequency counter that you would bet money on it
was gold, you can't rub it off, you can't clean it off, it looks like
the aluminum was anodized gold.

Mike, WB8VGE