[TenTec] Lightning damaged OmniVI+ FS

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Lightning damaged OmniVI+ FS
From: "Mike Barrell - WB9DLC" <wb9dlc@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 01:19:45 -0500
I have an OmniVI+ that was damaged by a nearby lightning strike.  TT has
pronounced it 'beyond repair'.

I sold the 250hz and 500hz filters - they are gone.  I still have an 1.8khz
filter and, of course, the standard 2.4khz filter.

I have no idea which boards are bad and which boards might be good but there
are lots of hardware, buttons, knobs, wiring harnesses, etc. that are still
in great shape.

I would love it if we could become an organ doner so that some Omni VI+
somewhere could live on.  Contact me directly at wb9dlc@arrl.net and make an
offer.  I would prefer to sell it in one piece.

BTW - I replaced it with an Omni VII - I miss my Omni VI+

73  -  Mike/WB9DLC