[TenTec] InRad 902 Filter For Orion Sub-Receiver

To: Ten-Tec Reflector <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] InRad 902 Filter For Orion Sub-Receiver
From: Rick W <ve7tk@yahoo.ca>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 21:05:16 -0800 (PST)
I have recently installed an International Radio 902 filter in the sub-receiver
of my Orion.  I have written up the installation on my website for those
interested.  It is located in the "Ten-Tec Information" section under Orion
Sub-Recv Mod.

As usual comments and suggestions are welcome.

Enjoy.

73,

Rick

VE7TK