Re: [TenTec] Orion 1 - ATU

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion 1 - ATU
From: John Chance-Read <johnchanceread@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 18:37:33 +0000 (GMT)
Thanks for that Randy - my MFJ207 was faulty but repaired under warrenty -
previously the MFJ went right off scale at high VSWR but was accurate - now it
stops at the full scale marking (which I think is wrong) but is now indicating
that my G5RV dipose has below 8:1 swr from 1.5 to 30 Mhz - my Orion seems to
more accurate - I just wanted to know just how accurate as I shall be sending
the Analyzer back for further work.
John