Re: [TenTec] Transverter Question

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Transverter Question
From: Ed Purvis <wa4njy@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 21:01:43 -0800 (PST)
   Thanks to all for the replies.  Looks like I will forego the transverters
and look
for a Ten-Tec 6 n 2 or one of the imports.  Just want to get on 2 meter SSB.
Six meters would be a plus.

   I would prefer to buy from hams on this list.

                                             tnx, Ed

Yesterday is history,  tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift,  that is why it is called the present.