[TenTec] OMNI VI+ for sale

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OMNI VI+ for sale
From: Sam <veast1@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 06:34:30 -0800
Ten-Tec Omni VI+.  This is an original factory VI+, not the upgrade of
the plain Omni VI. It has the INRAD SSB roofing filter, and the INRAD
SSB mod..  Filter Line up: The stock OEM filter in the 9001.5 khz i.f.
has been replaced with the INRAD 2100 hz filter.
There is a Ten-Tec 1.8 khz filter in the N1 slot. The N2 slot is open.
In the PBT i.f., the stock OEM Y2 filter has been replaced with the
INRAD 2100 hz
filter, there are also a Ten-Tec 1.8 khz filter, the Ten-Tec 500 hz
filter, and the ten-Tec 250 hz filter.

The unit is in like new condition and works perfectly.

Price: $1350.00 plus shipping from 89502 plus insurance if you want it.
Shipping method is your choice.
I will not split and sell filters. I am sorry, but i am unable to take
Pay-Pal. I am interested in a VHF multimode radio and/or an Elecraft K1
with 40 and 20 meters.

I built this radio as it is because i had a Jupiter and a ham seven
blocks away built a homebrew monster amplifier
that completely knocked the Jupiter off of the air when he came on the
air on any band.  With this rig (the Omni VI+) i could get
to within 3 khz of his signal and not be bothered by him.  It seems the
FCC shut said ham down, so i'm going back to an SDR radio.

Anyway, if know Omni's, you know what i have here.

Thank-you and 73.

Paul (N6MYA) veast1@charter.net