Re: [TenTec] Omni VI+ the best and other great radios

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI+ the best and other great radios
From: Walter Hopper <waltk5vv@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 10:16:56 -0600
The Omni VI Plus....  what a rig!!!  I got Honor Roll #1 with mine.  I will
never forget hearing one rare dx station, while two local ones were
discussing if the DX would come back.  I gave the dx a call on his listening
frequency, and he came right back with my report on top of the local jibber
jabber.  The locals never knew about the call.

Mr. Ten Tec....  please don't quit servicing that one particular model.  It
will always be a viable radio and  the all time favorite.
I have a friend who has two, and looking for a third... just in case you
fail to deliver.

Walt K5VV