[TenTec] Ten tec Paragon

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten tec Paragon
From: "Jeff" <kd4lyh@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 14:19:18 -0500
 Good Day,
 When I rotate the rf power knob fully clockwise I notice my ALC light goes
out. I still get 100watts out, If I turn it back counterclockwise a little
then the ALC light stays on. The ALC light use to stay on when I hit tune
and fully clockwise now it doesn't. Tried in a dummy load and the same
thing. Anyone know whats out of adjustment and how I can correct this. The
rig works fine but it never did this before.

Regards Jeff
02:34:00