[TenTec] Paragon

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Paragon
From: "Jeff" <kd4lyh@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 20:45:39 -0500
 I just noticed that when I turn my rf power fully clockwise the alc light
goes out. It never did this before I still get 100 watts out but was
wondering if I need to adjust something. If I turn the rf power knob a
little counter clockwise then it will light. Tried it in a dummy load and
still does the same. My Omni 6 alc light stays lit when fully clockwise.

Regards Jeff
02:34:00