[TenTec] Corsair Spares

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Corsair Spares
From: "Malcolm McLeman" <malcolm.mcleman@free.fr>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 19:51:37 +0100
With 70 plus turns on the coil I doubt I'll ever dissect and repair my
Corsair2 with bits from the Corsair1 I kept for spares.
With the exception of the PA which I cannibalised and band-change paxolin
rod which went in a similar way to Dan/N4KVT in Florida,
I'm happy to send Corsair1 boards, filters or whatever that still exist free
of charge for just the cost of post and packing Europe to wherever.
Dan  I'm sure I have your call-sign wrong but if you'r still on the
reflector send me an email.
73 de Malcolm/F5VBU