Re: [TenTec] WTB: Jupiter

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] WTB: Jupiter
From: Henry Mackey <kb9cqo@embarqmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 12:50:29 -0500 (EST)
Michael,

I'm sold oh TenTec and Jupiter. I bought one new in 02-04 don't remember for
sure when, but it was too old to upgrade the screen. I did change the chip
though.

Mostly I'm on phone or digital. Don't do DX unless I catch some skip, and the
rig only goes down to 5 watts (reported).

TenTec has some for sale that are used or floor models (I believe), you could
check with them. Of course you may get offers here as well.

Good luck.

73 de Henry/n9hm

If anyone has a problem with this email, I didn't do this! :-)