[TenTec] Best bang for the buck

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Best bang for the buck
From: "Harry Coates" <WA8HC1@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 12:08:07 -0400
One more vote for the Pegasus!!

I am a very lucky guy. I have a "Closet Kilowatt" with Omni VI ver 3, Hercules
II, and 253 Auto Ant Tuner. Plus a Pegasus/RX320. The Omni VI is dedicated to
SSB and the Pegasus is dedicated to Digital, (RTTY). I share the Herc II and
253 with any radio I might have.

The Pegusus with N4PY software is the winning "BFTB" for sure. You can do
almost everything Amatuer Radio has to offer with the Pegasus. Try to find a
package with Remote Pod, PS, Mike, Cords, Manual, and built in AT (w or w/o
memory, doesn't really matter). You will enjoy it for a long time.  And, still
have $$ in your pocket.  The problem will be to find one ?!  Mine will stay
here as long as I do..

I wish you GL,
Harry