Re: [TenTec] Timewave 599ZX-Omni VI Opt 3

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>, <atrampler@att.net>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Timewave 599ZX-Omni VI Opt 3
From: "Duane Calvin" <ac5aa1@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 23:49:12 -0500
I had a coupe of friends who had nearby noise issues that are exactly the
kind the ANC-4 is built for, and they got together and tried the ANC-4 along
with the MFJ noise eliminator.  Turns out the MFJ was actually easier to
adjust for phase and level than the Timewave one, and they all moved to that
model for their different noise problems.  Bottom line - check them out if
you have the opportunity, but don't ignore the MFJ model (I don't have the
model number handy.)

        73, Duane

Duane Calvin, AC5AA
Austin, Texas