[TenTec] FS: Tentec Omni D Series B

To: TenTec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Tentec Omni D Series B
From: Louis Ciotti <lciotti1@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 10:05:54 -0400
OK So I have decided since I do not have time to tinker with this
radio I am going to sell it off so someone can get some use out of the
radio.  It works for the most part.  The 7MHz band is intermittent, as
well as the upper portion on 10m (29MHz+).  I picked this up as a
project radio.  I have traced the 7MHz problem to the crystal
connector, but the 10M problem I have not found.  If I lightly press
on the crystal for the 7MHz band it will work.  I suspect the
connection is dirty and a good cleaning will make it come alive.
Power output is 100% as far as I can tell, and  made a DX contact to
France on 15M with it shortly after I picked that radio up.   $250
shipped to the lower 48.