Re: [TenTec] Update

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Update
From: "Rick - NJ0IP / DJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 17:09:55 -0500
Actually if we think back in time, just 35 short years ago, the two guys
from Electrovoice (Al and Jack) brought some of their hi quality audio
technology with them.
Their first all band rigs had only about 2% distortion on their (RX) audio
while typical other rigs had 5% or more!
And we were always getting unsolicited comments on our excellent audio, even
using the cheap hand mic, but especially with the little funny looking
electret mic.

So I guess Ten-Tec has always been an SSB company.

73
Rick, NJ0IP / DJ0IP
(using Ten-Tec since 1974)