Re: [TenTec] wither CW?

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] wither CW?
From: "Rick - NJ0IP / DJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 16:56:33 -0500
Tom, that's only because you want it to be.
As soon as you decide to be better than that darn machine, it won't take
long until you are!
It's all in the head.

As for speeds:
In a qso you will rarely find me above 20 wpm.
In a contest I often find myself going 40 wpm.
If you can copy solid at 20, with just a little bit of practice you can copy
those few bursts necessary for the contest exchange at 40!

73
Rick