Re: [TenTec] wither CW?

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] wither CW?
From: "John Molenda" <cdistflatfoot@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 20:20:34 -0400
Consider this ,  A good book to entertain and learn about CW .
The Art & Skill of Radio-Telegraphy
-Second Revised Edition-
William G. Pierpont N0HFF
I have read this book on line (just google it and you can read it on line )
I liked it so much I ordered one .  It talks alot about high speed guys and
how they got so fast.  John kb2huk