Re: [TenTec] wither CW?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] wither CW?
From: Art Trampler <atrampler@att.net>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 09:35:34 -0700 (PDT)
K6XX sounds a lot like Stan, K5GO, in his approach.

If we are working a contest that allows an assisted category, or use of it,
we'll run it but unless the run and H&P operators coordinate well, it can kill
a run rate.

One of the key needs for ops in this two-radio world is "Must play well with
others." It's a dance and if the run rate is good, the run station needs to
lead.

Thank you for your astute observations.  Stan and his son Kevin (N5DX) will be
in Moscow.

Art, KØRO