Re: [TenTec] Extra class CW Sending Test

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Extra class CW Sending Test
From: "Ron Zond" <k3miy@csonline.net>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 20:58:02 -0400
Not so fast! I had to do 13 wpm sending and receiving at the FCC field
office in Pittsburgh
in 1974. I just had to send two words and I passed. I had a Conditional
Class at that
time, and decided to upgrade to Advanced. Yes, I had to take the 13 wpm
sending and receiving
tests for the Conditional ticket (mail test for General Class privileges).
In 1992 I had to take
the receiving test only for the Extra.

Ron
K3MIY