Re: [TenTec] Fw: Ten-Tec 411 Centaur Amp Problem

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Fw: Ten-Tec 411 Centaur Amp Problem
From: "Dr. Gerald N. Johnson" <geraldj@weather.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2010 14:48:31 -0500
A single 811 usually has a cathode Z of about 200 ohms, so three in
parallel would be 67 ohms and put that in parallel with 150 ohms makes
50 ohms.

The low pass filter has the only reactive components in the circuit, so
there must be a problem with it. I presume its the replacement filter
that passes 10 meters and I don't have the diagram for it.

73, Jerry, K0CQ