Re: [TenTec] Pegasus Auto Tuner

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Pegasus Auto Tuner
From: "N4PY2" <n4py2@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 22:32:17 -0400
Believe oit or not I found my instructions for installing the PT-11 tuner in
the pegasus.  The instrucitons talk about the RT-11 circuit board.  I don't
remember if there really was an RT-11.  It may just be the circiut board
number for the PT-11.

Anyway, the green wire is the serial port control wire and it is the wire
that recieves command to the tuner from the serial port.  So it need to go
to the receive data line of the serial port.  The green wire needs to be
soldered to pin 3 of the DB9 serial port connector.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Drive
Hays, NC 28635
www.n4py.com