[TenTec] The need for two COMPORT s when using CWkimmer

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] The need for two COMPORT s when using CWkimmer
From: John Chance-Read <johnchanceread@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 10:18:42 -0700 (PDT)
I am already using CW Skimmer to help me 'READ' morse (uncoded) because I am
totally deaf.
It works fine but in a contest I find it difficult to look at monitor and also
log information at the same time.  You 'hearing' guys find it easy !.
However the Skimmer is connected to the Orion via RS232 and COMPORT 1 of my
computer to both indicate and adjust the frequency.
I now realize that a 'Logging Programme' is necessary (either SD opr N1MM). I
have downloaded both.  BUT that will also need its own COMPORT to register QSO
detail and to control the Keying.
So the question is - has anyone solved this problem of creating multi COMPORTs
without having to buy another computer ?
Any help will be appreciated.
John G4BOU