[TenTec] The Ten Tec 425 fan

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] The Ten Tec 425 fan
From: Michael Zeglen <kl7ai@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 09:41:29 -0700
I want the 425 IF you decide to part with becauce of just a bad fan. There are
many sources out there and one is Grainger. you can check their web site. WWW.
Grainger.com and will find many fans and blowers. Yes they even have a
blower/fan that will fit the old NCL-2000 amp. Try surplus sales, fair radio
sales, rfparts or try a general search of the internet. Research the CFM
requirements of the tubes  to determine CFM needed and let your fingers do the
walking. I am sure that you will find a good replacement. Ten Tec service is
the best, they may no longer carry the part BUT they will take the time to tell
you the CFM requirements and voltage rating of the supply fan. BUT if you
decide to part with the amp let me know! 73's - Mike KL7ai, Alaska 100% CW
station.