Re: [TenTec] WTB: Mobile mounting bracket for Ten Tec Scout

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] WTB: Mobile mounting bracket for Ten Tec Scout
From: Stuart Rohre <rohre@arlut.utexas.edu>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 20:10:18 -0500
The rectanglular sections must be white Velcro.  My mobile bracket, had
I think, just the two holes at front of mount for the feet.  As I
mentioned in the earlier posts, the upside down U bracket bolts to the
side lips of the bottom "pan" that holds the rig.  Adjustable side bolts
allow the top U to clamp down on the rig.  I can't remember at the
moment if the front feet are tapered but if they are, they may not come
all the way thru the holes which actually is good, if it affords some
more friction to hold the rig in place on the pan.

Thanks for the photo of the mobile bracket.  Mine is packed away.  Oh,
the central smaller hole in the pan is the adjustment hole for access to
the bottom of the Scout for power output adjustment from 5 watts (or
less) to 50 watts output.

-Stuart Rohre
K5KVH