Re: [TenTec] Crimp pins

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Crimp pins
From: "Dr. Gerald N. Johnson" <geraldj@weather.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 17:55:21 -0500
Tentec is also a good source. I don't have my Corsair II manual handy
with the part numbers, but they have been posted on this forum repeatedly.

digging in the supposedly searchable list archives, I found I posted the
numbers Jan 27, 2009 and said:

> You don't have to work that hard. Its the Amp Universal Mate-N-Lok II
> connector line. 4 pins. Plug housing on the cable, 770019. Female or
> socket pins in the plug, 770247. Strain relief 641776-2. Based on my Amp
> sheet IS 3200. There are several from Amp that will mate. Last I looked
> for them, they were available from Mouser as well as TenTec. Maybe $3 a
> set for all the pieces, before shipping.

The Molex connector pins used on most yaecomwood rigs are .084" diameter.

The remote connectors have been molex but the power connectors have not
been molex at Tentec, mostly.

73, Jerry, K0CQ