Re: [TenTec] TenTec OrionII vs Orion

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TenTec OrionII vs Orion
From: Rsoifer@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 17:00:03 -0400 (EDT)
Bill makes good points, but for the benefit of newcomers and others
unfamiliar with the radios, we should probably add, by way of clarification,
that
the Orion v2 and Orion II firmware are similar but not mutually
compatible.  Orion v2 firmware will not run in the Orion II, nor vice  versa.
And
yes, bringing John back was definitely a good move.

73 Ray W2RS

In a message dated 7/21/2010 8:34:34 P.M. GMT Standard Time,