Re: [TenTec] Looking for NB for Triton 544

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Looking for NB for Triton 544
From: "Mike Hyder -N4NT-" <Mike_N4NT@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 13:07:54 -0400
There were minor circuit differences between my 544 and Omni-C blankers.
The Omni-C blanker did not work nearly as well.  I set the schematics
side-by-side and made the Omni-C correspond.  Seems it was more like minor
rewiring but it has been a looooong time ago (and I've slept since then).  I
do recall that it was an easy project -- probably not taking more than an
hour of a lazy man's time.  I can dig out the manuals and send schematics
and images of the physical board layout (components, but not the traces).
If I had the gumption, I could pull the boards and scan the traces, I
suppose.

I would guess that Ten-Tec would give their blessing to your effort.

Mike N4NT