Re: [TenTec] [Fwd: Line Isolator Balun (sorta) question.]

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] [Fwd: Line Isolator Balun (sorta) question.]
From: "Jim Brown K9YC" <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2010 21:21:54 -0700
On Sun, 08 Aug 2010 21:50:42 -0400, Richards wrote:

>so many differing views, based on what is purported to be "science."

That's why when I write something, I INCLUDE the science that causes me
to say what I say. That's especially necessary when I'm teaching things
that go against long held beliefs (popular mythology).

One of the major purposes of a thorough education is to provide one with
a good BS filter. That is just as true in the sciences as it is in the
fields of history, geography, politics, economics, and so on.

73, Jim K9YC