Re: [TenTec] IDing version of 525 Argosy w/o serial nbr?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] IDing version of 525 Argosy w/o serial nbr?
From: John Graves <jh.graves@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 15:36:07 -0400
Dave,

I have S/N 525 00042.  I am guessing it was from one of the first few
runs but have never called to check that. My S/N is stuck vertically on
the back between the cooling fin panel and the phono jacks.  My RF &
IF/AF boards are plain numbers, no A or B versions.  In the FWIW dept. I
have a 8122 filter on the RF board and 219 on the if Board.  Are there
any stamps on hte chassis that may help dating?

Don't know if that helps but I am happy to answer any other questions
you might have.

John / WA1JG