Re: [TenTec] love my Omni V

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] love my Omni V
From: "Dr. Gerald N. Johnson" <geraldj@weather.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 01:00:05 -0500
I wrote an article last year on a brush for cleaning SO-239 socket pins
that might be too aggressive for cleaning the power connector pins, but
maybe there can be a variation on it. Likely McMaster-Carr has a smaller
brush than the .17 caliber rifle cleaning brush I used for 1/8" banana
jacks. Its on line at: http://www.geraldj.networkiowa.com/papers/brush.pdf

The number 4754A14 or 4754A15 nylon brush from McMaster-Carr
(www.mcmaster.com)
would be more appropriate for the .093" diameter pins used for TenTec
power connectors.

Might that extra display digit actually be a shift of the decimal point
one position to the right?

73, Jerry, K0CQ