Re: [TenTec] Electric horse fence

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Electric horse fence
From: mike bryce <prosolar@sssnet.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 11:54:34 -0400
Its an interesting concept. I camp a bit and always stick some kind of antenna
up. A hunk of black wire for a dipole is almost invisible. I've never had any
trouble with park rangers or campers beside me simply because they couldn't
see the antenna.

They would surely see the horse fence antenna flapping in the breeze

Mike, WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems
The Heathkit Shop
http://www.theheathkitshop.com/
J e e p
o|||||||o
"If you can't explain it simply then you don't understand it well enough"
Albert Einstein