Re: [TenTec] Eagle filters and TR relay

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Eagle filters and TR relay
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 07:23:20 -0400

On 9/29/2010 7:08 AM, Tim Cook wrote:

maybe a beta tester could provide more information or comment

That would be nice, but I suspect beta testers are under a contractual
gag order not to discuss or divulge anything at all about the product
until released by the manufacturer - and even then, typically the
non-disclosure agreements are pretty tight and may prohibit disclosure
or discussion on some or all aspects post product release.   I do
software beta testing and the non-disclosure agreements are very rigid
and comprehensive.  Some of them are so tight I am precluded from
revealing I am a current tester.

TT holds its cards pretty close to the vest, so I would expect it to
have a fairly tight non-disclosure agreement in place.

Just My take....  just guessing on this one.