Re: [TenTec] The Unique Eagle

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] The Unique Eagle
From: "Dr. Gerald N. Johnson" <geraldj@weather.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 21:38:14 -0500
In my moving I have identified at least one case of 80 col cards, if its
truly full, 5000, and a stack of boxes I've not checked but are probably
used, e.g. punched cards. I'm sure for postage I could fill your card
needs for this lifetime and still have plenty for mine. Though I've gone
to using mostly 3x5 because they fit my shirt pockets better than 80
column cards.

73, Jerry, K0CQ

On 9/29/2010 9:22 PM, Stuart Rohre wrote:
> In several moves, I misplaced my supply of 80 col. cards to use as note
> cards.  It was a sad day recently at work when they quit carrying 3X5
> cards in the office supplies!
>
> convoluted TT content:  Does the Eagle use any kind of back up battery
> for all those memories?  Or do I need to write down what I loaded in each?

Modern none volatile memories need no battery. Like your thumb drive
that holds a few gbytes in flash memory.

> Stuart
> K5KVH

73, Jerry, K0CQ