Re: [TenTec] WTB: Paragon II

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] WTB: Paragon II
From: w1dxh@aol.com
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2010 16:14:43 -0400
Hi Dave, As an owner of a Paragon 2 I wanted to say that you will enjoy it when
you get one. I have one here that I purchased from TenTec used. You may want to
call Stan and mention that you are looking for one and he will let you know if
they get one in trade. You don't see many come up for sale but they sure are a
fine radio. Good luck

73,
Steve W1DXH