Re: [TenTec] WTB: Paragon II

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] WTB: Paragon II
From: "N4PY2" <n4py2@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 08:21:24 -0400
In fact my N4PY Paragon chip makes a Paragon II out of a Paragon.  I did the
firmware for the Paragon II for Tentec my N4PY Paragon chip is very similar
to the Paragon II firmware.  The biggest problem is finding a serial board
for the Paragon if you want to utilize computer control.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Drive
Hays, NC 28635
www.n4py.com