Re: [TenTec] Titan 425 PS replacement filter board

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Titan 425 PS replacement filter board
From: "CSM\(r\) Gary Huber" <glhuber@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 16:53:39 -0600
Gene, I recently asked the same question and found the board at
http://home.earthlink.net/~wd7s/hv-2.htm . Its board only with a parts list and
instructions but well worth the $45 for the high quality board and the
knowledge that if you buy the good components and are careful with your
soldering, you may never have to re-cap the 425 PS again. At least that was my
motivation for my recent HV-2 purchase as my Titan PS is still delivering, but
one never knows.

73 es DX,

Gary - AB9M