Re: [TenTec] Question for techies

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Question for techies
From: "Walt Amos" <waltk8cv4612amos@att.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 15:55:20 -0500
It's like POLITICS, you can say anything and get away with it! Recently they
censured Olberman for giving money to candidates, like you and I could, if
we felt like it, and I don't, but then they had comments and lots of
REPUBLICANS wrote all kinds of nasty TWEETS about the guy and his policy and
can get away saying anything they want about an issue ! Sadly it is abused
FREE SPEECH !!

I  have not seen any review, and that doesn't mean there hasn't been one, on
DSP NR, notch depth, etc. and I do hear a lot of difference in DSP results
and find my old outboard W9GR DSP's most always work better than the built
in NR but I am 80 years old and my ears are shot !

Walt K8CV Royal Oak, MI.